Monday, January 5, 2009

Shoe Designer Stuart Weitzman challenges YOU. Win a trip to NYC and Free Shoes.


Today I was contacted by the team behind the Stuart Weitzman and Zappos.com ping pong challenge. I am a big fan of Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh who first mentioned the challenge on his twitter.




This is the deal. Visit the Zappo's You Tube page, upload a little video about why you think you can take Stuart down and if successful you win a trip to NYC and some shoes. And I have to say some of those boots are looking very sweet indeed. (Mrs CPP would certainly like a pair, I might just enter myself).

Stuart looks like a pretty decent player. It's always hard to tell when someone is playing fairly weak opposition (no offence Zappos posse!) but I reckon I can take him.

Anyone else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

related post :
http://katarashop.blogspot.com/2009/05/stuart-weitzman-womens-bosslady-ankle.html

best regard
katarashop